For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 84
Kuglitsch is General manager of the Princeton Club. He holds a BA in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater. 
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 84 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Mike Kuglitsch (R)||4,496||40.33%|
|John Marek (R)||4,323||38.78%|
|Dave Swarthout (R)||1,775||15.92%|
|Perry Grutza (R)||538||4.83%|
- Opposes high speed rail because he says, it is not self-sustaining and would be a burden on taxpayers.
- Concerned about young people having to leave Wisconsin for jobs.
- Supports requirement of voter IDs
- Supports an amendment to "not allow segregated funds to be raided."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Kuglitsch on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |