Difference between revisions of "Mike May, Colorado Representative"
Revision as of 17:36, 6 August 2009Republican member of the Colorado House of Representatives, representing the 44th District.
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Mike May
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions