Mike May, Colorado Representative
Revision as of 09:39, 26 July 2009 by BaileyL
Republican member of the Colorado House of Representatives, representing the 44th District.
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Mike May
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions