Mike May, Colorado Representative
Revision as of 19:28, 17 October 2009 by Gtjanetka
|Colorado House of Representatives District 44|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Mike May
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008