Mike May, Colorado Representative
Revision as of 22:55, 27 November 2009 by Gtjanetka
|Colorado House of Representatives District 44|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
Below are May's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|CO Assoc of Realtors||$4,250|
|Advocates for Good Government||$500|
|Black Hills Corp||$400|
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Mike May
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008