Mike May, Colorado Representative
|Colorado House of Representatives District 44|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
May is a retired Certified Public Accountant. He has also worked as a businessman, in hotel development and operations, and served in the United States Army from 1972-1975.
May did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
May's other sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1146 - Proof Of Citizenship To Register To Vote
- HB 09-1195 - Private School Tuition Income Tax Credit
- HB 09-1288 - Colorado Taxpayer Transparency Act
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Below are May's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|CO Assoc of Realtors||$4,250|
|Advocates for Good Government||$500|
|Black Hills Corp||$400|
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Mike May
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008