For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Mike May, Colorado Representative
|Colorado House of Representatives District 44|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
May is a retired Certified Public Accountant. He has also worked as a businessman, in hotel development and operations, and served in the United States Army from 1972-1975.
May did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
May's other sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1146 - Proof Of Citizenship To Register To Vote
- HB 09-1195 - Private School Tuition Income Tax Credit
- HB 09-1288 - Colorado Taxpayer Transparency Act
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
May is ineligible to run for re-election to the 44th District seat due to the term limits of the Colorado House of Representatives.
Below are May's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|CO Assoc of Realtors||$4,250|
|Advocates for Good Government||$500|
|Black Hills Corp||$400|
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Mike May
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Mike May on Facebook
|Colorado House District 44
| Succeeded by|