Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 59|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Dowagiac Union High School, 1980|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Moroz is a small business owner, having started Bock, Inc. d/b/a Double M Painting Services in 1998. He graduated from Dowagiac Union High Cchool in 1980, and attended Michigan State University. He is the president of the Underground Railroad Society of Cass County.
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Mike Moroz was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Aaron Miller defeated John Bippus, Roger Rathburn and Bob Sills in the Republican primary. Miller defeated Moroz in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 59 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 59 Republican Primary, 2014|
Moroz ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 59. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Matt Lori (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 59, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Matt Lori Incumbent||62.3%||22,510|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mike + Moroz + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 59
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Vote411, Michigan House District 059, accessed August 3, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |