Difference between revisions of "Mike Schulz"
(→Personal: added recent news)
|Line 143:||Line 143:|
Revision as of 15:37, 24 July 2012
|Oklahoma State Senate District 38|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in state legislative chambers|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma State University|
|Birthday||March 5, 1964|
|Place of birth||Cheyenne, OK|
Schulz received a B.S. in Agriculture from Oklahoma State University. In addition to serving as a state senator, Schulz is a farmer. He is an active member of Oklahoma Farm Bureau.
- As Majority Floor Leader, Schulz is an ex-offico voting member of all committees.
- Agriculture and Rural Development, Vice Chair
- General Government and Transportation (Appropriations) Subcommittee
- Senate Rules
- Tourism and Wildlife, Chair
- Veterans and Military Affairs
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2010
On November 7, 2006, Schulz was elected to Oklahoma Senate District 38.
Schulz raised $68,310 for his campaign.
|Oklahoma Senate District 38|
|MIKE SCHULZ (R)||11,372|
|JOSH WOODS (D)||6,495|
In 2010, Schulz received $66,164 in campaign donations. The largest contributors are listed below.
|Oklahoma State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mike Schulz's campaign in 2010|
|Oklahoma Farm Bureau||$2,000|
|Oklahoma Independent Petroleum Association||$1,500|
|Working Oklahomans Alliance||$1,000|
|Oklahoma Association Of Optometric Physicians||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$66,164|
Below are Schulz' top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Oklahoma Republican Senatorial Committee||$1,825|
|Oklahoma Association of Nurse Anesthetists||$1,000|
|Oklahoma Association of Optometric Physicians||$900|
|Unified Chiropractic Association||$700|
|Western Oklahoma Doctors Committed To Tort Reform||$500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Schulz + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Rick Santorum for President, "Oklahoma Conservative Legislators Endorse Santorum For President," March 4, 2012
- 2010 Oklahoma Primary Election Results
- "Oklahoma State Senate official election results for 2006"
- Follow the Money's report on 2006 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
|Oklahoma State Senate District 38
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |