Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 50|
|High school||Powers Catholic High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
|Profession||Retired probation officer|
Gadola is a Genessee County Commissioner, as well as a retired probation officer and former Baskin-Robbins franchise owner. He is a graduate of Powers Catholic High School and the University of Michigan.
Gadola ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 50. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Charles Smiley (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Gadola and his wife Karri have four children and one grandchild. His interests include running, triathlon, and golf.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Miles + Gadola + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- [http://milesgadola4staterep.com/ Committee to Elect Miles Gadola, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |