Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 50|
|High school||Powers Catholic High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
|Profession||Retired probation officer|
Gadola is a Genessee County Commissioner, as well as a retired probation officer and former Baskin-Robbins franchise owner. He is a graduate of Powers Catholic High School and the University of Michigan.
Gadola ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 50. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Charles Smiley (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 50, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Charles Smiley Incumbent||60.8%||26,678|
Gadola and his wife Karri have four children and one grandchild. His interests include running, triathlon, and golf.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Miles + Gadola + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- [http://milesgadola4staterep.com/ Committee to Elect Miles Gadola, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |