Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 10|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin|
|Master's||University of Wisconsin|
|Place of birth||Milwaukee, Wisconsin|
|Profession||Executive Director of Ecumenical-COGIC service, Author|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Coby ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 10. She was defeated by District 22 incumbent Sandy Pasch (D) in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012. Incumbent Democrat Elizabeth Coggs is running for State Senate District 6. No Republican has filed to run for this seat. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 10 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Sandy Pasch Incumbent||60.7%||3,684|
- State Senator Lena Taylor
- State Rep. Elizabeth Coggs
- State Rep. Jason Fields
- Council President Willie Hines
- Milwaukee Treasurer Spencer Coggs
- Stephanie Findlay (Chair of the Wisconsin Democratic Party Black Caucus
- Alderman Ashanti Hamilton
- Alderwoman Milele Coggs
- Alderman Joe Davis
- Alderman Willie Wade
- Former Secretary of State Vel Phillips
- Former Acting Mayor Marvin Pratt
- Former State Rep. Polly Williams
- Former State Rep. Johnny Morris Tatum
Coby currently resides in Shorewood, Wisconsin. She has a son named Quentin.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Millie + Coby + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin Department of Elections - Official Primary Results
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," accessed June 12, 2012
- Official Campaign Website, "Press Release: Milwaukee's African American Elected Officials Endorse Millie Coby," June 25, 2012
- Official Campaign Website, "Bio-pdf," accessed August 10, 2012
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |