For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Minnesota Use of Lottery for Environmental Trust Fund, Amendment 1 (1998)
The Minnesota Use of Lottery for Environmental Trust Fund Amendment, also known as Amendment 1, was on the November 3, 1998 ballot in Minnesota as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure extended the use of the lottery for the environmental trust fund through the year 2025.
|Minnesota Amendment 1 (1998)|
Election results via: Minnesota Legislative Reference Library
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Shall the Minnesota Constitution be amended to extend to the year 2025 the dedication of lottery proceeds to the environment and natural resources trust fund and to maximize the long-term total return to the fund?||”|
The full text of the measure can be read here.
- Minnesota Environmental and Natural Resources Trust Fund, Amendment 1 (1988)
- Minnesota State Lottery, Amendment 2 (1988)
- Minnesota Use of Lottery for Environmental Trust Fund, Amendment 1 (1990)
- Minnesota 1998 ballot measures
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Minnesota ballot measures
- History of direct democracy in Minnesota
- Minnesota Legislative Reference Library, "State Constitutional Amendments Considered," accessed July 15, 2014
- Minnesota Legislative Reference Library, "Chapter 342," accessed July 15, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |