Difference between revisions of "Minnesota attorney general election, 2014"
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Revision as of 14:33, 22 August 2014
August 12, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Defeated in the primary
|Minnesota Attorney General, Republican Primary, 2014|
|Election Results Via:Minnesota Secretary of State.|
|May 20, 2014||First day of candidate filing period|
|June 3, 2014||Last day of candidate filing period|
|August 12, 2014||Primary election|
|November 4, 2014||General election|
|November 25, 2014||State Canvassing Board meeting to certify election results|
|January 5, 2015||Inauguration day for state executive officials in general election|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Minnesota + Attorney + General + election"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota Attorney General
- Minnesota state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013, through January 3, 2014, researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Election Calendar," accessed August 26, 2014
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |