Difference between revisions of "Minnesota down ballot state executive elections, 2014"
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Revision as of 21:29, 12 August 2014
August 12, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
|May 20, 2014||First day of candidate filing period|
|June 3, 2014||Last day of candidate filing period|
|August 12, 2014||Primary election|
|November 4, 2014||General election|
|November 25, 2014||State Canvassing Board meeting to certify election results|
|January 5, 2015||Inauguration day for state executive officials in general election|
|Minnesota Auditor, Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Election Results via Minnesota Secretary of State.|
Defeated in the primary
The Office of the State Auditor oversees spending by local governments in Minnesota through financial, compliance and special audits.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Minnesota + state + auditor + election"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013, through January 3, 2014, researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Election Calendar," accessed August 26, 2014
- Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 29, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |