For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Missouri 1976 ballot measures
- Six of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Four of the measures were approved.
- Three of the measures were defeated.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Two of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Forests & parks||Deletes limitation on laws granting partial tax relief for forestry lands|
|Amendment 2||Elections||Stops election ballot numbering system recording numbers by voter name|
|Amendment 3||Bonds||Authorizes counties and municipalities to issue utility or airport bonds|
|Amendment 4||Legislature||Allows legislature to rescind administrative rules of agencies|
|Amendment 5||Civil rights||Repeals provision of separate schools for white and colored children|
|Amendment 6||Judiciary||Changes authority and jurisdiction of the courts in Missouri|
|Amendment 7||Education||Provides assistance to students in public and nonpublic schools|
|Amendment 1||Environment||Creates a 1/8 cent sales tax for conservation|
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Exempts food and drugs from sales tax|
|CISS||Proposition 1||Utilities||Prohibits charges for electricity to be based on cost of construction|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |