Missouri Term Limit Calculations, Amendment 3 (2002)
The Exclude partial terms from term limits Act, also known as Missouri Amendment 3, was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment on the November 7, 2002 election ballot in Missouri, where it was approved.
|Amendment 3 (Term Limit Calculations)|
Official results via: Missouri Secretary of State - Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
- Shall Article III, Section 8 of the Missouri Constitution be amended to exclude, from the calculations of term limits for members of the General Assembly, service of less than one-half of a legislative term resulting from a special election held after December 5, 2002?
- The estimated fiscal impact of this proposed measure to state and local governments is $0.
- 2002 ballot measures
- Missouri 2002 ballot measures
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- State legislatures with term limits
- 2002 Voter Guide: Initiative Petitions & Ballot Questions
- Election Results from the Missouri Secretary of State - Elections Division
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |