For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Missouri Water and Sewer Bonds, Amendment 7 (1998)
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII|
|Amendment 7 (Water and Sewer Bonds)|
Official results via: 1999-2000 Official Manual State of Missouri ("Blue Book") (p.584)
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
- Authorizes the State to issue bonds to fund distributions by the Missouri Clean Water Commission of water and sewer grants or loans to counties, municipalities, sewer and water districts for design, construction or improvements to public sewage collection and treatment facilities, drinking water systems and stormwater control projects.
- Assuming the general assembly authorizes the issuance of these bonds, the fiscal impact of this constitutional amendment to the state is approximately $17,100,000 annually in bond principal and interest payments and other costs over a 35 year period. Local governments which choose to participate will incur some of these costs.
- 1998 ballot measures
- Missouri 1998 ballot measures
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- Missouri Sewer Improvement Bonds, Amendment 6 (1998)
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |