|Connecticut House District 148
|Profession||Catering, Financial Services|
|Website||Official campaign page|
Thomas is the former owner of a successful catering business and is self-employed in the financial service industry. Prior to her self-employment, she worked as a bookkeeper and fiscal advisor for several Connecticut businesses. She has also volunteered with The Laurel House, New Covenant House, and several political campaigns. She has two children.
Thomas' campaign site details her policy platform:
- "Fight to lower taxes, not raise them"
- "Cut wasteful government spending"
- "Improve our failing school system"
- "Stop the tax and spend policies that plague Hartford"
- "Help to create needed jobs, not drive them away"
- "Honor my Taxpayer Commitment Pledge"
- "Create a business friendly environment"
- "Represent all of our citizens and not the special interests'
- "See that government lives within its means"
- "Tell the powers in Hartford that 'Enough is enough.'"
- "Be your strong Independent voice"
Phone: 203 561-4348
To email the campaign, use the form located here.