Montana 1920 ballot measures
Revision as of 11:47, 16 August 2011 by Alejandortiz
1920 ballot in the state of Montana.Three statewide ballot questions appeared on the
- All three measures were defeated.
- All were veto referendums.
- All three dealt with elections in the state.
On the ballot
|VR||IR-13||Elections||Nominations of candidates for public office||
|VR||IR-15||Elections||Amend the direct primaries law||
|VR||IR-16||Elections||Repeal the law dealing with presidential primaries||
- 1920 ballot measures
- List of Montana ballot measures
- Montana Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Montana