Montana 1990 ballot measures
- One measure was an automatic ballot referral.
- One measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One measure was an initiated state statute.
- Three were defeated while one was approved.
On the ballot
|ABR||Constitutional Convention CC-1||Admin of gov't||Question whether there should be a Constitutional Convention|
|C-21||Elections||Requires a valid election to be held on qualified ballot issues|
|CI-55||Taxes||Repeal existing taxes and require state funding through trade charge|
|CISS||I-115||Tobacco||Increase sales tax on cigarettes and tobacco|
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Montana ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Montana Legislature
- Laws governing the initiative process in Montana
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |