Montana Fair and Responsible Lending (2008)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
The Fair and Responsible Lending Initiative was a proposed statutory initiative which would have allowed the Montana legislature to place a limit on interest rates allowed on loans. Its supporters hoped to qualify it for the November 2008 ballot in Montana, but failed to submit it by the state's final deadline.
Montanans for Fair and Responsible Lending sponsored the initiative.
- List of Montana ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Montana
- Laws governing the initiative process in Montana
- Montana Initiative and Referendum Law
- Campaign finance requirements for Montana ballot measures
- Montana 2008 ballot measures
- Montana signature requirements