N. Nick Perry
|N. Nick Perry|
|New York State Assembly District 58|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Perry's professional experiences include administrator for New York State Department of Mental Health; United States Army Reserves; medical specialist for United States Army; and union bargaining agent for Bustamante Industrial Trade Union.
Perry earned a BA in political science from Brooklyn College and a MPA from Brooklyn College. He and his wife, Joyce, have two children; Novalie and Nickolas Alexander.
On November 4, 2008 Perry won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 58. He ran unopposed.
Perry raised $136,169 for his campaign while.
|New York State Assembly, District 58 2008|
|Nick Perry (D)||30,069|
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. N. Nick Perry
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 58
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |