N. Nick Perry
|N. Nick Perry|
|New York State Assembly District 58|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Perry's professional experiences include administrator for New York State Department of Mental Health; United States Army Reserves; medical specialist for United States Army; and union bargaining agent for Bustamante Industrial Trade Union.
Perry earned a BA in political science from Brooklyn College and a MPA from Brooklyn College. He and his wife, Joyce, have two children; Novalie and Nickolas Alexander.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Perry ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He was unopposed in the general election on November 2.
On November 4, 2008 Perry won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 58. He ran unopposed.
Perry raised $136,169 for his campaign while.
|New York State Assembly, District 58 2008|
|Nick Perry (D)||30,069|
In 2008, a year in which Perry was up for election, he collected $136,169 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$3,800|
|1199 SEIU United Health care Workers East||$3,800|
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. N. Nick Perry
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 58
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |