For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Nancy Blount (Arkansas)
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 52|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Blount did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- City, County and Local Affairs Committee, Arkansas House
- Education Committee, Arkansas House (Vice Chair)
- Legislative Joint Auditing Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Performance Review Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Subcommittee on Early Childhood (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Educational Institutions
- Subcommittee on Local Government Personnel
Blount's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1132 - "AN ACT TO CREATE A BIRTH THROUGH PREKINDERGARTEN TEACHING CREDENTIAL."
- HB 1272 - "TO INCREASE PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT IN ARKANSAS PUBLIC SCHOOLS."
- HB 2189 - "THE ARKANSAS PATIENT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE ACT."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Blount was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Blount raised $9,600 for her campaign.
Below are Blount's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Health Care Assoc||$1,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co||$750|
|Arkansas Realtors Assoc||$500|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Nancy Blount
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Arkansas House District 52
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|