|Arkansas House of Representatives District 52|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Blount did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- City, County and Local Affairs Committee, Arkansas House
- Education Committee, Arkansas House (Vice Chair)
- Legislative Joint Auditing Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Performance Review Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Subcommittee on Early Childhood (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Educational Institutions
- Subcommittee on Local Government Personnel
Blount's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1132 - "AN ACT TO CREATE A BIRTH THROUGH PREKINDERGARTEN TEACHING CREDENTIAL."
- HB 1272 - "TO INCREASE PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT IN ARKANSAS PUBLIC SCHOOLS."
- HB 2189 - "THE ARKANSAS PATIENT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE ACT."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Blount was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Blount raised $9,600 for her campaign.
Below are Blount's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Health Care Assoc||$1,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co||$750|
|Arkansas Realtors Assoc||$500|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Nancy Blount
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Arkansas House District 52
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|