Difference between revisions of "Nancy Boettger"
(→Elections: added 2010 election results)
|Line 97:||Line 97:|
[[State Senate candidate]]
Revision as of 09:16, 18 December 2010
|Iowa State Senate District 29|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Boettger earned her BA in Sociology from Iowa State University in 1965. She wen on to receive her BA in Education from Buena Vista College in 1982.
Boettger was a Special Education Teacher from 1965 to 1966. She worked as a Middle School Teacher from 1982 to 1986. She has been Director of Education for Myrtie Memorial Hospital from 1986 to the present. She has also been a farmer since 1965.
- Agriculture Committee, Iowa Senate
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa Senate
- Education Committee, Iowa Senate
- Human Resources Committee, Iowa Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Iowa Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa Senate
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
Boettger won re-election to the 29th District Seat in the Iowa State Senate with no opposition. She received 16,127 votes.
Boettger had no opposition in the Republican primary election on June 8th.
|Iowa State Senate, District 29 (2006)|
|Nancy Boettger (R)||14,447|
In 2006 Boettger collected $23,756 in donations.
Her four largest contributors were:
|Associated General Contractors of Iowa||$1,500|
|Iowa Health Care Association||$1,500|
|Iowa Dental Association||$1,000|
|All Children Matter||$1,000|
Boettger and her husband, H. David, have four children.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Nancy Boettger
- Iowa Senate Republican Caucus Profile
- Results for the November 2, 2010 general election, Iowa
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- 2010 Iowa Primary Election Results
- 2006 Iowa Election Results
- Money Raised by Iowa Candidates, 2006
- 2006 Contributions to Nancy Boettger
|Iowa Senate District 29
| Succeeded by|