|Iowa State Senate District 29|
|January 10, 2015|
|Years in position||19|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Iowa State University, 1965|
|Birthday||May 1, 1943|
|Place of birth||Chicago, IL|
Boettger earned her BA in Sociology from Iowa State University in 1965. She wen on to receive her BA in Education from Buena Vista College in 1982.
Boettger was a Special Education Teacher from 1965 to 1966. She worked as a Middle School Teacher from 1982 to 1986. She has been Director of Education for Myrtie Memorial Hospital from 1986 to the present. She has also been a farmer since 1965.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Boettger served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Boettger served on these committees:
- Agriculture Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Education Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Human Resources Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa State Senate
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
Boettger won re-election to the 29th District Seat in the Iowa State Senate with no opposition. She received 16,127 votes.
Boettger had no opposition in the Republican primary election on June 8th.
|Iowa State Senate, District 29 (2010) General Election|
|Nancy Boettger (R)||16,127||100%|
|Iowa State Senate, District 29 (2006)|
|Nancy Boettger (R)||14,447|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Boettger was up for re-election, he collected $40,875 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Hawaii State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Nancy Boettger's campaign in 2010|
|Iowa Credit Union League||$3,000|
|Iowa Dental Association||$2,000|
|Iowa Corn Growers Association||$2,000|
|B U I L D PAC Iowa Bankers Assoc||$1,000|
|Iowa Health Care Association||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$40,875|
In 2006 Boettger collected $23,756 in donations.
Her four largest contributors were:
|Associated General Contractors of Iowa||$1,500|
|Iowa Health Care Association||$1,500|
|Iowa Dental Association||$1,000|
|All Children Matter||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Nancy + Boettger + Iowa + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Boettger and her husband, H. David, have four children.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Nancy Boettger
- Iowa Senate Republican Caucus Profile
- Results for the November 2, 2010 general election, Iowa
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Iowa Senate District 29
| Succeeded by|