|Iowa State Senate District 29|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Boettger earned her BA in Sociology from Iowa State University in 1965. She wen on to receive her BA in Education from Buena Vista College in 1982.
Boettger was a Special Education Teacher from 1965 to 1966. She worked as a Middle School Teacher from 1982 to 1986. She has been Director of Education for Myrtie Memorial Hospital from 1986 to the present. She has also been a farmer since 1965.
Boettger was on the Midwest Legislative Council from 1996 to 1998. She then joined the Iowa State Senate in 1994 and has served in that position since. She was Assistant Majority Leader from 1996 to 1998 and is currently Assistant Minority Leader. She represents the 29th district.
- Agriculture Committee, Iowa Senate
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa Senate
- Education Committee, Iowa Senate
- Human Resources Committee, Iowa Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Iowa Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa Senate
Boettger and her husband, H. David, have four children.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Nancy Boettger
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998