|Iowa State Senate District 29|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Boettger earned her BA in Sociology from Iowa State University in 1965. She wen on to receive her BA in Education from Buena Vista College in 1982.
Boettger was a Special Education Teacher from 1965 to 1966. She worked as a Middle School Teacher from 1982 to 1986. She has been Director of Education for Myrtie Memorial Hospital from 1986 to the present. She has also been a farmer since 1965.
- Agriculture Committee, Iowa Senate
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa Senate
- Education Committee, Iowa Senate
- Human Resources Committee, Iowa Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Iowa Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa Senate
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
Boettger is running for re-election to the 29th District Seat in the Iowa State Senate with no opposition. The election takes place on November 2, 2010. Boettger had no opposition in the Republican primary election on June 8th.
|Iowa State Senate, District 29 (2006)|
|Nancy Boettger (R)||14,447|
In 2006 Boettger collected $23,756 in donations.
Her four largest contributors were:
|Associated General Contractors of Iowa||$1,500|
|Iowa Health Care Association||$1,500|
|Iowa Dental Association||$1,000|
|All Children Matter||$1,000|
Boettger and her husband, H. David, have four children.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Nancy Boettger
- Iowa Senate Republican Caucus Profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- 2010 Iowa Primary Election Results
- 2006 Iowa Election Results
- Money Raised by Iowa Candidates, 2006
- 2006 Contributions to Nancy Boettger
|Iowa Senate District 29
| Succeeded by|