|New York State Assembly District 96|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Calhoun's professional experience is as a tax collector for Washingtonville Central School District.
Calhoun attended in public administration and business administration at Empire State College. She and her husband, William Mulherin, have six children; Richard, Glenn, Kathy, Jill, Tracy, and Stephen.
- Governmental Employees Committee, New York Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Real Property Taxation Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Nancy Calhoun
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |