|New York State Assembly District 96|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Calhoun's professional experience is as a tax collector for Washingtonville Central School District.
Calhoun attended in public administration and business administration at Empire State College. She and her husband, William Mulherin, have six children; Richard, Glenn, Kathy, Jill, Tracy, and Stephen.
On November 4, 2008 Calhoun won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 96, defeating opponent Richard Randazzo (D).
Calhoun raised $99,599 for his campaign while Randazzo raised $63,074.
|New York State Assembly, District 96 2008|
|Nancy Calhoun (R)||29,477|
|Richard Randazzo (D)||25,674|
- Governmental Employees Committee, New York Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Real Property Taxation Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Nancy Calhoun
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 96
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |