|Iowa House of Representatives District 57|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 11, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Dunkel served on the following committees:
|Iowa Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Economic Growth|
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Nancy A. Dunkel was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ryan J. Kilburg was unopposed in the Republican primary. Dunkel will face Kilburg in the general election.
Dunkel ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 57. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012 and was unopposed in the general election on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Jack Drake (R) ran in district 21 due to redistricting. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Nancy + Dunkel + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Iowa House of Representatives
- Iowa House Committees
- Iowa House of Representatives District 57
- Iowa State Legislature
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 7, 2014
- Iowa Department of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed April 24, 2012
Jack Drake (R)
|Iowa House of Representatives District 57
| Succeeded by|
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |