|New Jersey General Assembly District 21|
|2009 - Present|
|Years in position||6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|Master's||Hunter College, 1983|
|Date of birth||09/08/1954|
Munoz earned her Bachelor's degree in nursing at Skidmore College and master’s degree as a clinical nurse specialist from Hunter College. She works as a Health Care Risk Manager for Continental Insurance Health Care. She is a Board Member of Community Pre-School, St. John's.
- A624 Permits municipality to enact ordinance prohibiting sex offenders from living near schools, child care centers or playgrounds.
- A1717 Imposes mandatory minimum terms of imprisonment and forfeiture of pension and retirement benefits for public officers or employees convicted of crimes involving or touching their office or employment.
- A1735 Enacts the "Jessica Lunsford Child Protection Zone Act."
- A1730 Clarifies that permitting sexual abusers to reside with a child constitutes endangering welfare of a child. 
Munoz ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 21. Munoz is bracketed with Jon Bramnick. She was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. She is challenged by Norman W. Albert (D) and Jill Anne Lazare (D) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013.
Munoz won re-election in 2011. She and incumbent Jon Bramnick ran unopposed in the June 7 Republican primary. They then defeated Bruce Bergen, Norman Albert, and Darren Young in the November 8 general election.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Twenty-First Legislative District (2009)|
|Nancy F. Munoz (R)||45,515|
|Jon Bramnick (R)||45,439|
|Bruce Bergen (D)||24,848|
|Norman Albert (D)||24,240|
In 2011, Munoz received $125,086 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Nancy Munoz's campaign in 2011|
|Farrell, Mary R||$3,192|
|Farrell, Michael A J||$2,600|
|Messner, Jenny K||$2,600|
|Total Raised in 2011||$125,086|
|Total Votes received in 2011||25,491|
|Cost of each vote received||$4.91|
Below are Munoz's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Medical Society Of New Jersey||$5,000|
|Election Fund Of Kevin J Otoole||$5,000|
|Biondi, Peter J||$5,000|
|New Jersey Education Association||$3,000|
|Rice, Lee & Diane||$2,600|
Munoz has five children.
- NJSpotlight, "Candidates: Legislative District 21," November 1, 2011
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 21," October 7, 2011
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nancy + Munoz + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. Nancy Munoz
- Nancy Munoz Official Campaign Website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009
- PolitickerNJ, "Munoz replaces Schroeder as GOP deputy whip," January 15, 2013. Retrieved April 9, 2013.
- "Nancy Munoz Official Campaign Website", Accessed May 9, 2013
- New Jersey Legislature - Bills by Sponsor
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of New Jersey Leaders," December 15, 2011
- Morris County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- Somerset County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- Union County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- Star Ledger 2009 Election Results, November 4, 2009
- Official New Jersey Assembly General Election Results
- Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign contributions
|New Jersey General Assembly District 21
| Succeeded by|