|New Jersey General Assembly, District 18|
|Profession||Health Care Policy Advocate|
Pinkin's professional experience includes working as a Health Care Policy Advocate and East Brunswick Councilwoman.
According to Pinkin's Facebook page, she is in favor of raising the minimum wage.
Pinkin ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 18. Pinkin was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. She is challenged by incumbent Patrick Diegnan, Jr. (D), Robert A. Bengivenga (R), Lisa Goldhamer (R), and Sheila Angalet (I) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013. 
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
- Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey
Pinkin lives in New Brunswick, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nancy + Pinkin + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nancy Pinkin on Facebook
- Barnes, Diegan and Pinkin Facebook page
- Nancy Pinkin on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- Facebook page for Nancy Pinkin, "about Nancy Pinkin," accessed September 10, 2013
- Facebook page for Nancy Pinkin, accessed September 10, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Unofficial general election candidates," Accessed August 6, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections", Accessed September 4, 2013
- Planned Parenthood NJ "Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey Announces Endorsements in State Elections," accessed September 5, 2013