For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Nancy Smith (Maine)
|Maine House of Representatives District 80|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Self-Employed/Farmer, Snafu Acres Dairy Farm|
Smith works as a farmer for Snafu Acres Dairy Farm. She has previously been a Forester for The Irland Group, and for International Paper.
Smith is the leader of the 4H Club Monmouth Muddy Boots, member of the Monmouth Parent Teacher Organization, and Board/Committee Chair of the Maine Farm Bureau, State and County Positions.
Prior to leaving the house, she served on the following committees:
- Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry
- Business, Research and Economic Development (Chair)
- Select Committee on Maine's Energy Future
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
Smith officially withdrew her candidacy for the Maine State Senate. 
In the June 8th primary election, Smith ran unopposed. 
Nancy Smith raised $2,572 for her campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 80|
|Nancy Smith (D)||3,986|
In 2008 Nancy Smith collected $2,572 in donations. 
Her largest contributor in 2008 was:
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Nancy Smith
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Smith
- Candidate Withdrawals and replacements after the June 8, 2010 primary
- Results for the June 8, 2010 primary in Maine
- Maine House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money's report on Smith's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to Nancy Smith
|Maine House of Representatives District 80
| Succeeded by|
Melvin Newendyke (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |