Nancy Vander Meer
|Nancy Vander Meer|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 70|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Amy Vruwink was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Nancy VanderMeer was unopposed in the Republican primary. Vruwink and VanderMeer faced off in the general election. Challenger VanderMeer defeated incumbent Vruwink in the general election.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 70 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Amy Vruwink Incumbent||47.2%||10,508|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Nancy + Vander + Meer + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," accessed June 4, 2014 (dead link)
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |