|New York State Assembly District 80|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Rivera's professional experience includes deputy chief clerk for the Bronx Board of Elections; director of special events for the Bronx borough president's office; and financial services executive.
She and her husband, Antonio Rodriguez, have two children; GianCarlo and Daniel.
- Subcommittee on Foster Care
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Real Property Taxation Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Naomi Rivera
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |