|Illinois House of Representatives District 98|
|2013 - Present|
|January 14, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of St. Francis|
|Profession||Accountant and radio host|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Manley served on the following committees:
|Illinois Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Appropriations-Human Services|
|• Cities & Villages|
|• International Trade & Commerce|
|• Small Business Empowerment & Workforce Development|
|• Transportation: Regulation, Roads & Bridges|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Natalie Manley ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Yvonne Bolton ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Manley then defeated Bolton in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 98, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Natalie A. Manley Incumbent||61.4%||17,520|
Manley won election in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 98. Manley was unopposed in the March 20 Democratic primary and defeated Robert Kalnicky (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 98, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Manley is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Manley raised a total of $835,388 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 24, 2013.
|Natalie Manley's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Illinois State House, District 98||$835,388|
|Grand Total Raised||$835,388|
2012Manley won election to the Illinois House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Manley raised a total of $835,388.
|Illinois House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Natalie Manley's campaign in 2012|
|Illinois Democratic Party||$355,685|
|Democratic Majority Cmte||$63,997|
|Friends of Michael J Madigan||$46,070|
|Seiu Healthcare Illinois Indiana||$35,000|
|Downstate Democratic Caucus||$27,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$835,388|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Natalie + Manley + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
- Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed January 18, 2013
- followthemoney.org, "Manley, Natalie," accessed July 24, 2013
Wayne Arthur Rosenthal (R)
|Illinois House of Representatives District 98
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |