Revision as of 08:18, 18 December 2010 by Geoff Pallay
Alabama House of Representatives, District 24
|Profession||Sand Mountain Electric Cooperative|
Ledbetter has worked for Sand Mountain Electric Cooperative for over the past 30 years.
Ledbetter and his wife, Teresa, have two sons.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 24 General Election (2010)|
|Todd Greeson (R)||7,967|
|Nathaniel Ledbetter (D)||6,971|
Ledbetter's website lists the following issues:
- Economic Development
- Excerpt: "We all want the best for our children. That is one of the primary reasons I have placed such a high priority on economic development throughout my career in government."
- Excerpt: "There is no one who is more concerned with educating our children than I am. With a wife, two sons, and a daughter-in-law who all work in education, I hear the concerns of our educators, and I know the challenges they face."
- Excerpt: "Agribusiness is the leading industry in Alabama, and District 24 is one of the top ag producing regions in the state. I am passionate about supporting the work of our farming families. "
- Fire and Rescue Departments
- Excerpt: "Fire and Rescue Departments are the backbone of the communities in District 24, and I am committed to supporting the work they do to protect our families and properties. They need our help, especially in this difficult economy."
- Nathaniel Ledbetter's campaign website
- Project Vote Smart Biography
- List of Democratic candidates certified for the June 1, 2010 primary in Alabama
- The Wetumpka Herald, Senate, House elections will be critical