National Association of Realtors
|National Association of Realtors|
|Website:||http://www.realtor.org/ Official Website|
"On the national level, we give our money to those in Congress who both understand and support REALTOR® issues. We look to build the future by putting RPAC dollars in places that will help advance the interests of Real Estate professionals. RPAC is the only political group in the country organized for REALTORS®, run by REALTORS® and exists solely to further issues important to REALTORS®."
No independent expenditures have been made for or against candidates in the 2014 election cycle as of July 16, 2013.
Florida's 13th special election
On December 19, 2013, Alex Sink (D) announced an endorsement from Realtors Political Action Committee (RPAC), the political arm of the National Association of Realtors. In a statement, Pinellas Realtors Organization chair Brandi Gabbard said Alex Sink’s hard work on housing issues during her business career and her tenure as Florida Chief Financial Officer as the primary reasons for their support.
“Alex Sink has been a strong leader for REALTORS® and homeowners, including leading the charge to ensure that affordable, long-term financing is available to prospective homebuyers. She has a proven record of working with Republicans and Democrats to get results for Florida families,” said Gabbard. "In Congress, I have every confidence Alex Sink will continue to stand up for homeowners and REALTORS® and ensure our voices are heard,” continued Gabbard. “She will protect the mortgage interest deduction and equally important will work to return fairness to the flood insurance market.”
In the 2012 election cycle, the National Association of Realtors PAC spent a grand total of $3,163,667: $1,339,660 for Democrats, $0 against Democrats, $1,824,007 for Republicans, and $0 against Republicans. 
|Top 10 largest National Association of Realtors PAC expenditures in 2012|
The top donor to the National Association of Realtors PAC during the 2012 election cycle was the National Association of Realtors. The organization donated $3,174,776 during the 2012 election cycle.
The National Association of Realtors did not release their industry donations during the 2012 election cycle.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "National + Association + of + Realtors"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.
- NAR "RPAC," Accessed July 16, 2013
- Open Secrets, "NAR PAC 2014 election cycle," Accessed July 16, 2013
- Tampa Bay NewsWire, "Alex Sink announces REALTOR® support for U.S. House election," accessed December 23, 2013
- Open Secrets, "National Assn of Realtors," accessed December 23, 2013
- Open Secrets "NAR PAC," Accessed July 16, 2013
- Open Secrets "Top Organizations Donating to National Association of Realtors PAC, 2012," Accessed July 16, 2013
- Open Secrets "Industry Donors to the NAR, 2012," Accessed July 16, 2013