For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, California, District 25|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 3, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Associate's||New York Community College, 1979|
|Bachelor's||Indian Military Academy, 1968|
|Date of birth||November 7, 1947|
|Place of birth||Amritsar, India|
Singh's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Economy and Jobs
- Excerpt: "We are suffering the worst economy in a generation; perhaps since the Great Depression of the 1930’s. In order to restore our employment rate to its rightful health and rationality to our markets, with neither crazy booms nor devastating busts, the government must act decisively… to STOP fiddling, meddling, threatening and interfering in markets, creating uncertainty, raising the costs and risks of doing business and hiring employees. "
- Support the Troops and their Mission
- Excerpt: "Defend America at home and abroad with constitutional law, firm diplomacy, a strong military and effective intelligence."
- Excerpt: "The socialistic reform plan offered by the Democrats is unnecessary and destructive and won’t work. We can do better, by loosening the chains on voluntary cooperation and the private marketplace, permitting people to buy insurance independent of what state they live in or what job they’re working at the moment."
- Excerpt: "Last year pain at the pump that we all felt was very uncomfortable for most of us and its ripples are being felt through the economy. World oil is or will soon peak and the economics of supply and demand are going to continue to drive the price of oil higher and higher over the foreseeable future."
Singh ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 25th District. Singh sought election as a Republican candidate in the blanket primary on June 3, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Navraj + Singh + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 25th Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 25th Congressional District
State of California
|Ballot measures by year||
1910 | 1911 | 1912 | 1914 | 1915 | 1916 | 1919 | 1920 | 1922 | 1924 | 1926 | 1928 | 1930 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1942 | 1944 | 1946 | 1948 | 1949 | 1950 | 1952 | 1954 | 1956 | 1958 | 1960 | 1962 | 1964 | 1966 | 1968 | 1970 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1976 | 1978 | 1980 | 1982 | 1984 | 1986 | 1988 | 1990 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1996 | 1998 | 2000 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2006 (local) | 2008 | 2008 (local) | 2009 | 2009 (local) | 2010 | 2010 (local) | 2011 (local) | 2012 | 2012 (local) | 2014 | 2016 |
|State executive offices||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary for Natural Resources | Director of Industrial Relations | President of Public Utilities |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
California school districts A - L |
California school districts M - Z |