For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Nebraska 2006 ballot measures
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||State Legislatures||Increase the annual salary of members of the Legislature|
|Amendment 1||Bonds||Authorize bonds to develop and lease property for use by non-profit entities|
|Amendment 2||Bonds||Authorize investment of public endowment funds into the private sector|
|Amendment 3||Gaming||Increase the State Lottery proceeds to be paid|
|Amendment 4||Law Enforcement||Permit supervision of individuals sentenced to probation, parole, etc.|
|Amendment 5||Education||Reallocate $40,000,000 of state school money|
|Amendment 6||Taxes||Tax increment financing (TIF) expansion|
|CISS||Measure 421||Gambling||Revise a state statute to authorize the use of video keno gaming devices|
|VR||Referendum Measure 422||Education||Retain LB 126, thereby dissolving all "Class 1" schools in the state|
|Measure 423||Spending Limit||Impose a permanent annual lid on state spending|
- Through 2004, a total of sixty citizen-initiated ballot propositions had appeared on Nebraska's ballot since the beginning of the process in 1914.
- With three initiatives on the 2006 ballot, the historical total of Nebraska initiatives through the 2006 elections came to sixty three.
- List of Nebraska ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Nebraska
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Nebraska
- Nebraska Blue Book 2008-09 (p.265-6)
State of Nebraska
List of Nebraska ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Nebraska Public Service Commission |