For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 43|
|High school||Avondale High School|
|Profession||Retired auto worker/landscaper/restaurant owner|
Billington worked at General Motors Truck and Bus for 28 years before retiring in July 1992. He served as Zone Shop Committee Leader and UAW Leader while at GM. Since retiring, he has been a landscaper, having started his own business while still at GM. He is also the owner of a Rochester Hills restaurant.
Billington is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 43. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 7, 2012. Incumbent Gail Haines ran against Paul Greenawalt in the Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
Billington was a Republican candidate for District 43 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 state legislative elections. Billington was defeated in the Republican primary on August 3, 2010.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Neil + Billington + Michigan + House "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Committee to Elect Neil Billington, "Biography," retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Vote MI, "Biographical Profile for Neil Billington," retrieved August 6, 2012.
- http://miboecfr.nictusa.com/election/candlist/12PRI/12PRI_CL.HTM Michigan Secretary of State, 2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Michigan Secretary of State, Official 2010 Primary Election Results - 43rd District State Representative, retrieved August 6, 2012.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |