For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Nevada attorney general election, 2014
June 10, 2014
November 4, 2014
Adam Paul Laxalt
Catherine Cortez Masto
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Note: The following list of candidates is not official and will continue to be updated until the 2014 candidate filing deadline. Candidates will be added as we come across them prior to the deadline. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
Catherine Cortez Masto - Incumbent
- Nevada Attorney General
- Nevada state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013, through January 3, 2014, researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- RGJ.com, "Ross Miller: A prince who would be king," January 10, 2013
- Review Journal, Barlow considering run for state controller, July 22, 2013
- Reno Gazette-Journal "Adam Paul Laxalt expected to announce he's running for attorney general; His first news conference may prove uncomfortable," January 17, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, 2014 Filed Candidates, accessed March 18, 2014
State of Nevada
Carson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | State Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Conservation and Natural Resources | Director of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation | Chairman of Public Utilities Commission |