New Hampshire Constitutional Convention Question (2012)
|Constitutional Convention Question|
|Type:||Automatic ballot referral|
The measure would have called a convention to revise, alter or amend the state constitution.
- See also: 2012 ballot measure election results
The following are official election results:
|New Hampshire Constitution Convention Question (Question 3) (2012)|
Results via The New Hampshire Secretary of State
Text of the measure
|“||Shall there be a convention to amend or revise the constitution?||”|
No formal campaign in favor of the measure was identified by Ballotpedia.
No formal campaign in opposition of the measure was identified by Ballotpedia.
Path to the ballot
- 2012 ballot measures
- New Hampshire 2012 ballot measures
- List of New Hampshire ballot measures
- New Hampshire Legislature
- Constitutional convention questions on the New Hampshire ballot
- NCSL database
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Constitutional Amendment Questions"