New Jersey's 10th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
June 3, 2014
Donald Payne Jr.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Donald Payne Jr. (D), who was first elected in 2012.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
June 3, 2014, primary results
|U.S. House, New Jersey District 10 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Donald Payne Jr. Incumbent||87.6%||201,435|
|Source: New Jersey Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
On November 2, 2010, Donald Payne was re-elected to the United States House for a twelfth term. He defeated Michael J. Alonso (R), Robert Louis Toussaint (Action No Talk), and Joanne Miller (Agent of Change).
- United States House of Representatives elections in New Jersey, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- New Jersey Redistricting Map "Map" accessed September 25, 2012
- New Jersey Department of State, "Candidates for House of Representatives," accessed March 31, 2014
- Curtis Vaughn, "About Curtis," accessed March 26, 2014
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"