New Jersey 2000 ballot measures
- Both measures were approved.
- Both measures were legislative referrals.
- The measures dealt with taxes and administration of government
On the ballot
|Question 1||Tax reform||Dedicate petroleum products gross receipts tax and certain amounts from sales tax for transportation||
|Question 2||Government||Amend the constitution to permit the Legislature to authorize disclosure of information concerning sex offenders.||
- List of New Jersey ballot measures
- New Jersey Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- 2000 ballot measures
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |