New Jersey 2011 ballot measures
- This measure was technically categorized as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, according to the New Jersey Secretary of State, however due to pending federal litigation, the measure was at the time a non-binding advisory measure. Refer to measure article for details.
At least two other measures were proposed for the 2011 ballot, however neither were certified. The New Jersey State Legislature session began on January 12, 2011. The end date was at the discretion of the legislature.
On the ballot
- See also: 2011 ballot measures
|Advisory / ||Public Question 1||Gambling||Allow sports betting in the state of New Jersey|
Not on the ballot
|Shared Courts Amendment||Judicial reform||Municipalities would be responsible for appointing judges in shared courts|
|"Millionaire Tax" Amendment||Taxes||Increases the gross income rate on income exceeding $1 million|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2011
No local measures have been identified for 2011. Read about local happenings here.
- 2011 ballot measures
- List of New Jersey ballot measures
- Campaign finance requirements for New Jersey ballot measures
- History of direct democracy in New Jersey