Elections for the office of New Jersey's General Assembly
will be held in New Jersey
on November 5, 2013
Heading into the November 5 election, the Democratic Party holds the majority in the New Jersey General Assembly:
In order to be a candidate to run for the New Jersey General Assembly, a candidate must:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Reside for no less than two years in the district the candidate plans to represent.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Obtain 100 signatures via petition and submit the signatures to the New Jersey Secretary of State.
- Disclose any criminal convictions.
List of candidates
Pending once the filing deadline occurs in 2013.