New Jersey signature requirements
- 1 Federal offices
- 2 State offices
- 3 Ballot measures
- 4 See also
- 5 External links
- 6 References
The 2014 filing deadline for all candidates is March 31, 2014.
The deadline for all candidates to submit signatures and file for the primary election was April 2, 2012.
Statewide executive offices
Partisan candidates for State Senate must submit at least 100 signatures, be a U.S. citizen, and be a resident of New Jersey for the past 4 years. The guidelines are the same for Independent candidates.
Partisan candidates for State House must submit at least 100 signatures, be a U.S. citizen, and be a resident of New Jersey for the past 2 years. The guidelines are the same for Independent candidates.
New Jersey will not conduct elections for any state offices in 2014.
New Jersey did not conduct elections for any state offices in 2012.
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
- legislatively-referred constitutional amendment - A constitutional amendment that appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- State executive official elections, 2012
- Signature requirements and deadlines for 2012 U.S. Congress elections
- Signature requirements and deadlines for 2012 state legislative elections
- Statewide elections, 2012
- 2012 election dates
- Election result resources
- Voter guides
- State Blue Books
- Election Calendar 2012
- Major Party Candidate Guide 2012
- Independent Candidate Guide 2012
- Important Election Dates and Deadlines
- Candidate Information
- New Jersey Elections Division "Partisan Candidate Requirements" Accessed April 29, 2012
- New Jersey Elections Division "Independent Candidate Requirements" Accessed April 29, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "2014 Candidate Filing Deadlines," Accessed December 27, 2013
- New Jersey Elections Division "Chronological Guide for Primary Election 2012" Accessed April 29, 2012